Vice President of Sales
Oculogica is seeking a Vice President of Sales. Come join our team and help us change the way the world looks at brain injury, and beyond!
Lead, develop and collaborate with the CEO and executive team on the following:
- Sales of Oculogica products and services (EyeBox and future products)
- Marketing and demand generation
- Compensation planning and structures
- Revenue channel strategy and priorities
- Business development and marketing including collateral, presentation materials and other sales and marketing asset development
- Hire, train and develop direct sales and channel relationships
Skills and Background:
- 10 to 15 years experience in healthcare sales
- 3 to 5 years Sales Management experience training and developing direct and indirect channel relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background in medical devices desirable
- Experience in growing startup sales desirable
- Experience in establishing new markets desirable
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively collaborate with research and technical teams, and earn the trust and influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to lead and build an organization
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Oculogica, Inc. is an eye tracking-based neuro-diagnostic company founded by Dr. Uzma Samadani, Associate Professor of Neurosurgery at the University of Minnesota Medical School. The company has developed the EyeBOX, the first baseline-free, aid in diagnosis of concussion to help physicians objectively evaluate patients with suspected concussions. EyeBOX is a 4-minute test appropriate for ages 5 to 67 years. To learn more about the Company and EyeBOX here.
Oculogica, EyeBOX, and the respective logos are the trademarks and copyrights of Oculogica, Inc.
Why, what and how we work:
- Why: We are passionate about building great products to help assess the brain
- What: We work on bringing objective tools to market for tough medical problems
- How: We work both virtually and in-person as a team and sub-teams. We are flexible on how you would work with us.
- We put patients before profit.
- We put science before marketing.
- We are transparent about our performance.
- We believe in continuously improving.
- We strive for accessibility of our products.
- We value collaborations that not only enhance our products, but that have potential to move the science forward.
- We are not afraid to take on problems that seem impossible to solve.
- We strive to design and build products that have the highest possible quality and reliability.
You’ll be compensated with salary and stock options commensurate with your experience. Benefits package available to full time employees.